Welcome to Riverwood Plantation
Riverwood Plantation is a neighborhood in Port Orange, Florida, built on 180 acres of beautiful Live Oaks, Maples and Palms, in a serene, natural setting. There are tranquil lakes, ponds and private boating access to Spruce Creek from a community boat ramp, as well as from some of the homes located on Spruce Creek which is designated as a Florida Outstanding Water.
The goal of this website is to increase community awareness and communication with residents. It's a one-stop location to access resources and learn more about your Homeowners Association.
From the Board
Learn about the board of directors, meetings, and objectives.
Access important community documents, guidelines, and forms.
Download HOA financial reports.
Download monthly meeting minutes.
Are you a new resident?
Get our Welcome Information package!
Comments or Concerns?
Please reach out to our on-site office manager as your initial point of contact for all association business.
Riverwood Plantation is just minutes from “The World’s Most Famous Beach” and offers some of the best amenities of any community in Port Orange, Florida.
Some of our amenities:
• Recently Renovated Pool (Open Year-round)
• Athletic Courts: Tennis, Pickleball, Racquetball and Basketball
• Private Launch Area on Spruce Creek accommodating boats, canoes & kayaks
• Nature Boardwalk ending in fishing pier and gazebo on Spruce Creek
• Picturesque walkways for walking, jogging and biking
• Clubhouse with full kitchen available to residents
• Walkways for jogging, walking, and biking
We have a Volunteer Board of Directors (BOD), whose goals are to manage the affairs of the Association and preserve the aesthetic beauty of our neighborhood.
Our BOD is always looking for volunteer homeowners to join our efforts and to help us protect and preserve our beautiful neighborhood and our surrounding community. If Interested, please contact the office manager.